· The idea of creating Leveloff Foods, a mainly Romanian food shop, came to life after numerous discussion with Romanians living and working in Dunstable many of them working for Leveloff LTD (the construction company) about the need to cover the lack of specific products in the area.
· In the attempt to cover as much as possible the large Romanian variety of products with an exquisite palette of flavours we gathered a growing stock of more than 5000 products.
· We also have a whole floor dedicated to Fruits and Vegetables section, freshly supplied from the most prestigious market in the UK. With this move we also hope to offer a fresh and varied option to the whole community by staying as competitive and diverse as we possibly can.
· Hungarian food, drinks and sweets are available alongside other popular brands from European countries (Turkish, Greek, Polish, Italian etc.)
· Fruits and Vegetables are of worldwide provenience and variety.
· The shop is located in a 1872 built building we proudly refurbished, adapted and brought up to current standards. Situated on 12 Church Street meters away from Dunstable’s High Street.